Majority of people work hard ( often in jobs they don't love ) to pay bills, and live for the weekend. They feel stuck and the common phrase of ' I can't afford it ' is thrown around when it comes to doing things we love and that make us feel good, and we all deserve more than that.
When I heard Roe's story and how living an intentional life liberated her, I wanted to know more.
This conversation was one of the most interesting, expansive and diverse one I've ever had. She opened my eyes by sharing her life perspective and how she went from feeling lost, trapped, broke and like she had no choices, to clearing 11K of debt and having more joy, freedom and abundance than ever before - and she did it all as someone who hates sacrifice and whom says has no discipline.
This is for anyone wanting to get unstuck, become financially free + have more fun, abundance in their lives.
Roe sits down to get real about:
- How she overcame a shopping addiction + having no money
- What she saw on IG that changed her life
- The surprises, beauty + ease that came while paying off 11k of debt
- Her fresh perspective on living minimally
- Her tips + The Jar Method that cuts shopping bills in half
- The secret about societal pressures that may liberate you
- Her big dream to help us all get savvy with our money + living our most free lives
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
The Jar method: BIT.LY/JARMETHOD
Creative and Intentional Living Advocate.
Roe and her partner E live how they wish: all love, not sorry.
She writes, documents, and muses about the in's + out's of living a minimalist life as a person of colour and moderates an extraordinary community interested in doing the same.
By going minimal, she paid off $11k in debt in less than two years and is now trying to figure out with E how to take on #vanlife.