There are many ways to express our creativity but often the fear of what others may think or how they'll respond stops us from sharing, or tapping into that creativity in the first place.
This is for the creative hearts who want to express more of who they are, and the business owners who want to operate in a way that fits their Soul rather than the mould.
Society tends to place more emphasis and importance on the 'sciences' and the arts is seen as a luxury or a bit 'fluffy' but creativity holds such power to totally transform who we are, our lives and the world around us.
Ash Coffey is a 20 somethin' millennial who recognises the importance of creativity and followed her dream of building a community filled with others whom also 'got it'. She started the platform called We Take Note which highlights the amazing things people create from using their unique gifts + talents and the positive social impact they're having.
This chat is what you can expect when two 'right brained' people sit down to sip + soul - we ebb and flow across a variety of topics from overcoming fear, to how to use your creativity to spending time in prison.
Ash sits down to get real about:
- The New Years resolution that changed everything
- Her day in prison with rappers, Common + YG
- Why the world needs your creativity
- Her results from jumping head first
- The mindset that could drastically change your life + bizz
- The truth + fears of following her dreams + dealing with the 'business stuff'
- 3 modalities for direction, clarity + inspiration
- How she believes you can attract dream opportunities
- Simple, easy + effective ways to make a difference in your community
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Breath Work
- Energetic Moon Cycles
Ashley is an entrepreneur on a mission to take her company, We Take Note, to the next level. She loves working with creatives who are driven and determined to positively impact the world.
As a firm believer in the law of attraction, she aims to manifest her ideal reality. Through meditation, astrology and affirmations Ashley taps into the world around her. By doing so she aims to elevate the consciousness of others.
She's currently enrolled in a writing program so she can better achieve her goal of becoming a published author. Until she graduates, she's readying the release of a new podcast for We Take Note.