Become a Beautiful You Life Coach
( AND GET A FREE 3 MONTH COACHING SERIES WITH ME! )
Are you the go-to person when friends & family need support or advice?
Are you a big hearted, soulful human with a passion for inspiring & helping others?
Do you dream of running your own business, making your own schedule & having total freedom while also creating positive change in the world?
Then becoming a Beautiful You life coach may be for you!
Studying with and being part of The Beautiful You Academy is one of the most life changing experiences and best decisions I've ever made. (I never recommend anything without first hand experience or super trusted recommendations - from cafes, countries to visit or courses.)
REASONS I RECOMMEND BYCA
- World class training
- Community + support is second to none
- Social consciousness is next level
- Gain tangible & soulful tools to help people in practical ways
- Learn to fuse your natural strengths, abilities & passions into your coaching + bizz process
- Amazing opportunities + collaborations
- Gain knowledge on how to start, market and build a new business from the ground up
- Deep guided training in coaching AND starting a business
- Learn from and connect with industry leaders
- Opportunity for deep Self transformation
- Connect with a tribe of like minded humans around the world all ready & working to make beautiful change
It's allowed me to build a business & create a life around all of the things I love most & changed me personally in ways I couldn't have imagined.
Would you like this kinda freedom & fulfilment?
Check out my special for you, Dreamer!
As a proud affiliate & Beautiful You Coach, I've designed the " Blaze Your Beautiful Path' package specifically for new coaches to support you on your journey into the next exciting chapter.
* Coaching with me will also count towards your certification to become a certified Beautiful You Coach *
( Keepin' it real: As an affiliate I receive financial compensation if you sign up through me. This covers my costs for the services provided. So basically - you get a free 3 month coaching series & I get to work with amazing fellow coaches like you! )
' Blaze Your Beautiful Path ' inclusions:
What you'll get
- Know how you want to feel, what you truly want and exactly how to achieve it
- Be confident and have unwavering Self belief
- Clarity + confidence so you can blaze into launching your new business
- Business advice and guidance from someone who has been where you are
- More freedom, passion and excitement to do things your own way
- Step into what you're born to do
- Let go of limiting beliefs and patterns keeping you stuck
- Connect back to your inner wild and feel empowered
- A clear vision for your life and trust in the future
- Do more of what you love and less of what you don't
- Show up as your true authentic Self
- More time, energy and space for the important things
- Loving, supportive relationships with yourself and others
- Express what you want, speak up for yourself and create boundaries that help you thrive
I wholeheartedly believe in this course if you are someone who genuinely wants to make a difference in the world, help people in a holistic soulful way and use your own voice to shine a bright light for others in the areas that most light you up..and make a living doing something you truly love.
Not sure if it's right for you? Got some more questions?
I'm more than happy to have a chat to you to help.
Email me at email@example.com for a free 30 min chat about all things Coaching and studying with BYCA.
FAQ's about studying through BYCA
So what's it really like?
It's a community focused on supporting and helping you grow and equipped me with all the skills I needed to really carve my own path and use my own experience and knowledge to help others. I loved it so much that I went on to become a Certified Beautiful You Coach, so I have now stepped closer into the community and helping people on a larger scale. And have made the most incredible friends through it.
What's the workload?
The work load in the first few modules I found intense as you do dive straight in, but all it takes a bit of discipline and setting some time aside each week to work through. A few hours of reading each week will keep you on top of it.
Also in hindsight, it really is OK if you fall a bit 'behind' because a lot of what we learned starts to really fall into place afterwards. In the act of actually doing.
How is the support?
There are trainers available to you the whole way through on email, you also have the portal where you can put your answers in, get feedback and help and then there's also other trainees in Facebook that you can lean on. The team are focused and supportive and I never went more than 24 hours without a response. I never felt like I was just a number or left behind. In saying that, there is also the expectation that you are dedicated and doing your part too.